Human resource training and development is considered a form of strategic investment, in order to improve management knowledge, professional qualifications, support skills and other skills for employees to perform. the goal of professionalizing the team, meeting the development requirements of the company.
A. Training policy
- Inclusive training
- Corporate culture, vision - mission - core values.
- Company rules and regulations
- Professional training: product knowledge, sales skills, construction skills...
- External training: The company sends its staff to external training to improve professional quality.
B. Resource development policy
- Back-up administrators: Employees with good records, complying with the rules and suitable for the culture will be considered for the contingent of administrators.
- Recruitment: Recruiting qualified personnel from colleges and universities across the country.
- Orientation: Integration, orientation for professional training and innovative challenges. Program development and appointment.